Although you may not realize it, the state of your home can reveal a lot about you. Have a look at your home. Because of your actions, everything is there! See your mess below to find out what it says about you.
1. Pile mess: There are many anthill piles all around your house. A pile of clothes here, a stack of old newspapers there, a heap of dishes in the sink, and a pile you have not yet arranged.
Your mess shows that You are a procrastinator. Each pile represents a task or project that you have to complete, but you don’t have the time or desire to do them right now. You plan to get it done soon. You don’t usually hide your mess in a drawer or cupboard because you fear you won’t be able to deal with it. To make them bearable, you organize them in piles.
What are you able to do? Take on one pile at a given time. Let’s begin by tackling just one pile each day. This sounds manageable.
2. Secret mess: You can make your home look neat and tidy if everything is in order. Also, the surfaces of your house are clean. There’s nothing on the floors or on the sofas. Your true messiness will be revealed when your friend opens any drawer or cupboard. Your friend discovers piles of clothes and unsorted drawers on your cupboard floor. We won’t even get into your storeroom.
Your mess shows that you care about what others think of your! People admire you because of how well you dress and how confident you are. It can be difficult to not look perfect. It can be overwhelming to spend so much time trying to look flawless that you don’t have time for every little detail. There is nothing wrong in having a little bit of wildness… or a messy closet!
What can you do to make your closet more organized? You can start a weekly cleaning project, such as organizing your closet in week one and sorting out your socks drawer in week two.
3. Hoarder’s mess: Old shopping bags, school uniforms, receipts, notes from your first boyfriend, and many other things. They are all hidden behind your bed and in your drawers.
Your mess is a sign that you are a hoarder. Yup! You want to get rid of all the things, but you fear that one day you will need them.
What are you supposed to do? Get rid of everything you don’t use in 6 months. You will have a cleaner home. We are confident that you will be satisfied with our services.
4. It’s not so messy: You don’t have to be messy. There are a few items that need to be thrown away. It’s not necessary to put things away. It’s there.
You are always moving! You want everything to be easily accessible so that you can do things quickly. Although you prefer a clean home, there are many other things that you need to do. You feel that putting things away at their places will take too much time.
What are you able to do? The 15-second rule is a good idea. It doesn’t matter how long it takes to complete a task, such as hanging the clothes in your closet or washing that one mug. Just do it quickly and you can move on with your life.
5. Everywhere you look, there is stuff! It may seem chaotic to others, but it isn’t to you. You know exactly where everything is.
Your chaos reveals that You are a creative person. Although you may feel scattered, you can always find a way. It’s hard to believe that anyone can be inspired if everything is in place.
What are you able to do? Hire a MaidEasy cleaner There are two options for you: 4-hour or 8-hour sessions